en ipsum tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
About Associate Product Manager role:
- Understand user Data requirements and preferences to create solid use cases of product requirements in Data Product Backlog
- Agile documentation of requirements, contracts, and Data policies
- Data analysis and impact analysis of the Data products in terms of defining and calculating measurable metrics via automated dashboards
- Prepare an end-of-month report showing the status of Data team services and products and their impact
- Keep track of tasks, take part in meetings, and make sure Requirements are delivered successfully and get approval from stakeholders
- Collaborate with the product management team, data engineers, and business stakeholders to ensure that our products remain productive
- Suggest product enhancements based on product discovery items to improve data products and Company data-driven culture in long-term
- Assist in feature specification and planning the roadmap
About Product Manager and Senior Product Manager role:
- identify and document the data structure providing service to verticals or business areas
- Provides an accurate and thorough image of the business areas or verticals delivered to him
- making sure that the data products are appropriate in terms of long-term data requirement satisfaction and design basics while satisfying the requirements in a timely and correct manner at the same time
- Providing vision and direction to all stakeholders throughout the Company about Data collection concerns in terms of further possible required analytics
- Providing vision and direction to all stakeholders throughout the Company about possible Data products
- Becoming able to lead one single data product from scratch (idea, impact analysis contract, etc till deployment)
- Helping people to find the best solutions among all services which already created based on the requirements.
- Monitor the key metrics of a specific product and set a plan to improve.
- Increase the adaption rate of data products.
- management skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- SQL coding Language
- Python or other analytical coding languages
- Project controlling skills
- English language Fluency
- Being Familiar with Big Data structures
- Being Familiar with streaming data platforms
- Being Familiar with Datalake and Datawarehouse concepts and usages
- Being familiar with reporting and visualization services and tools